East Oshawa Animal Hospital provides comprehensive canine reproductive services. Our team will exceed all your animal reproductive needs every step of the way from your first consultation. Our goal is to help you create the healthiest litter possible while managing the health and safety of your adult male and female dogs. To learn more about how we can assist you with canine reproduction, we encourage you to give us a call at 905-576-3344.
What reproductive services does your hospital offer?
1. General Health Exams
2. Breeding Management
3. Progesterone Testing and LH testing
5. Pregnancy Ultrasound and X-Rays
6. Pre and Post pregnancy health management
7. Scheduled C-Sections
8. Puppy vaccination and wellness exam
9. Semen collection, evaluation and freezing
10. Semen shipping and storing
11. Artificial insemination, TCI (transcervical insemination) and Surgical insemination
12. Pyometra (uterine infections) management